Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Ooops

Darn it, I read a pile of these - mainly modern and pre-1700s... but didn't find time to write up my response, and now I can't remember them well enough (stupid aging memory and pregnancy brain lol)... here's to starting again!

Books read but not yet reviewed:

999.Chaireas and Kallirhoe – Chariton
997.The Golden Ass – Lucius Apuleius
996.The Thousand and One Nights – Anonymous
995.Gargantua and Pantagruel – Françoise Rabelais (part read)
993.The Unfortunate Traveller – Thomas Nashe
991.The Pilgrim’s Progress – John Bunyan
990.The Princess of Clèves – Marie-Madelaine Pioche de Lavergne, Comtesse de La Fayette (part read)
989.Oroonoko – Aphra Behn

28.Kafka on the Shore – Haruki Murakami
52.The Devil and Miss Prym – Paulo Coelho
68.Blonde – Joyce Carol Oates

I think I made notes for some of them... I will try to refresh my memory and catch up on the reviews!

No comments: